Don't know which way to turn for car insurance? Not sure what company wants you? Rest assured and choose Foremost Auto. We specialize in policies that are customized with you in mind.
- GET FOREMOST
- IS THIS FOR YOU?
- CLAIMS COMPARISON
- GET AN AGENT
With all the choices for auto insurance out there, why choose us? Because we will take you, adventure and all. Foremost Auto Insurance accepts a broad range of drivers and driving histories. Lucky for you, an agent can help you choose the right Foremost policy for your auto, so you can go out and enjoy the drive while someone else takes care of the paperwork!
We've got you covered:
- Our Dynamite Deductible® Endorsement. We reduce your deductible for Comprehensive or Collision losses by $50 for every semi-annual policy renewal or $100 for every annual policy renewal (as permitted by state law).
- One Household, One Policy for all Vehicles. This means that your Foremost Auto policies are captured in one easy-to-read bill, so you don't have to worry about different effective dates, renewals or multiple bills.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists. Coverage that protects you financially if you're in an accident with someone who's at fault and either has no insurance or insufficient insurance.
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage. This covers your legal liability for a covered accident that involves injury to another person or damage to someone's property, up to the limit of liability you select.
- Rental Reimbursement. If you rent a car after you have a covered loss on your automobile, we will put $50 a day back in your pocket for up to 30 days.
- Medical Payments. Hopefully never needed, but always important with auto insurance, this coverage pays for the necessary medical care you receive as a result of an auto accident (Up to $10,000.00).
- Towing and Roadside Service. If your car needs towing or assistance on the road, we will cover the cost for you. This covers you for each disablement on a covered vehicle subject to a maximum limit per policy.
- Loan/Lease Coverage. This will pay the difference between what you owe on your vehicle and what your insurance pays, if your vehicle is declared a total loss after an accident or is stolen and not recovered, minus your comprehensive or collision deductible.
An agent can help you save money on a Foremost policy
by asking a few questions.
Do you have other policies with Foremost? Savings.
Do you have more than one automobile to insure with Foremost? Savings.
Do you have a child under 19 years old that is a licensed driver? Savings.
Do you have kids away at school? Savings.
Are you going to pay your bill in full within the time period? Savings.
Do you want to give us your valid email address? Savings.
Are you switching to Foremost from a different company? Savings.
Have you had a good driving record for three years? Savings.
Have you had a good driving record for five years? Savings.
Take advantage of the knowledge at hand.
Not all insurance companies have thousands of highly trained and exceptional agents across the country ready to provide you the best policy for your automobile, in person. An agent is ready to answer the questions about Foremost insurance you didn't even know you had.
Do we insure you?
A Foremost policy covers a wide range drivers. Don't be afraid to check us out, you might be surprised. Visit an agent to help you choose the right Foremost policy for you.
Foremost offers flexible payment plans, including pay online, by mail or electronic funds transfer. Keep in mind that higher deductibles can help lower the cost of your premium.
Trusting your automobile with an insurance company that doesn't want you may bring you an unpleasant surprise at claim time. That's why we are here to tell you that a Foremost Auto policy can cover you so the journey can continue.
|What If?||No Insurance||Auto Policy|
|What if I am found at fault for an accident, where I hit another vehicle and the other driver needs to go to the hospital?||Damaged vehicle, hospital bills, and any lost wages due to injury may be your responsibility to pay.||Depending on what policy you choose, you may be completely covered. Your insurance company could take care of all expenses incurred.|
|What if I get hit by a driver that doesn't have insurance? Does that mean they pay for it?||No. That means you may have to pay for the damages, medical expenses and any other expenses incurred during the accident.||With an underinsured/uninsured option, your insurance company could cover these expenses.|
|What if I have to rent a car, while my car is getting repaired from an accident?||You may have to pay for the rental car, out of your own pocket.||With a Foremost Auto policy, if you rent a car, we will put $50 a day back in your pocket for up to 30 days.|
|What if my car breaks down on a road trip?||You may need to find a tow company and pay for help on the spot.||Your insurance company would typically cover these expenses and even help you find a tow company.|
WHY AN AGENT?
"Insurance? I knew absolutely nothing about it, at all. I started looking around and found that there are a lot of companies out there and a lot of information to sort through. So much in fact that I became overwhelmed and didn't know which way was up. Unfortunately, I didn't have a trained advisor guiding me and helping me select the right coverages and ended up paying too much for limited coverage. After my first accident, I found an insurance agent that took me step-by-step through what I needed. What a refreshing experience!"
We want you to take advantage of the knowledge!
Take advantage of our thousands of highly trained and exceptional agents across the country ready to help you choose the best Foremost insurance policy for you. With all the confusing ways to buy insurance out there today, why not stick with a trained professional who knows the ropes. An agent will focus on saving you time, money and hassle on purchasing and maintaining your insurance. They will help you choose the best policy for your lifestyle. Period.
Why get an Agent?
enjoy the adventure every once in a while.
sound like you or someone