Golf Cart Insurance
Don't let your fun get cut short because you didn't get the right coverage for your convenient ride. Your homeowners or auto policy probably won't adequately cover your golf cart. Lucky for you, an agent can help you choose the right Foremost policy for your golf cart, so you can go out and relax while someone else takes care of the paperwork!
We've got you covered:
- Annual Policies. If there's a beautiful sunny day, you don't want to miss it. No calls, no hassle with our annual policy your golf cart is insured even in the "off-season."
- Medical Payments Coverage. Hopefully never needed, but always important, this coverage pays for the necessary medical care you receive as a result of a golf cart accident.
- Liability Coverage. This broad coverage is meant for accidents involving your golf cart (the coverage is for third-party injuries and property damage).
- Increased Limits. You can choose the limits that you want on your liability.
- Collision Coverage. Regardless of who is at fault, this covers your golf cart in the event of damage caused by collision with other vehicles and trees or utility poles.
- Other than Collision Coverage. Provides coverage for out of the ordinary damages, such as fire, theft, flood or vandalism.
Program Info: Foremost insures golf carts as part of the Off-Road Vehicle Program.
Availability: Foremost Golf Cart Insurance is available in all states except Hawaii, North Carolina and Washington D.C. and is only available in the United States. Please note that coverages and coverage amounts vary by state and all coverage may not be available in all areas.
About the coverages described on this site: Your insurance contract is contained only in your policy, not in this website. Your insurance protection may vary from the coverages described here, depending on the standard coverages included in your policy and the optional coverages you purchase. Credit is only used by underwriting or rating where allowed by state law. We use credit-based insurance scoring in some cases. *Coverage may not be available in all areas.